Visual Workshops & Meetings – Creating An Optimal Cognitive Space
Facilitated workshops and meetings actively using visualization techniques to inspire engagement, spark fresh thinking and promote collaboration to build consensus and generate stronger follow-through and action.
Click on below image for enlarged pop-up picture of example strategy workshop visual framework & zoom-in for more detail…
We Are All Hard-wired To Think Visually:
Participation – Engagement explodes in meetings when people are listened to and acknowledged by having what they say recorded in an interactive, graphic way.
Big Picture Thinking – Groups get much smarter when they can think in big picture formats that allow for comparison, pattern finding and idea mapping.
Group Memory – Creating memorable media greatly increases group memory and follow-through, a key ingredient to achieving effective implementation.
Group Cohesion – A visual target promotes collaboration, makes problem-solving easier and is highly effective at creating a cohesive single perspective and team.
Tackling Systems Level Challenges – Much of our understanding of systems and how things work together is represented through visual imagery.
The Drivers For Change That Underline The Need For Visual Workshops & Meetings:
- To overcome the root cause of organizational challenges, a whole-system approach often needs to be taken.
- People are having to work leaner and quicker.
- Many teams and organizations have to work across functions, geography and cultural boundaries and cannot meet face-2-face.
- There is a lot more information and it is harder for people to make sense of it.
- Pressure to get results makes alignment and follow-through from meetings critically important.
- Many problems are systems-level challenges that require groups to think in big picture formats over longer periods of time.
- Rapid change requires the frequent upgrade of mental models of how things work.
- Increasing complexity and speed of events raises impatience levels and resistance to accepting change.
Our Transformation Products
Our transformation products are designed to mimic the dynamic and integrated way teams work in the real world. The below products provide a ‘pick-n-mix’ option that identifies individual point-of-need intervention within the context of end-to-end transformation. Click on the following links:
Town Planning Visualization