AllChange Thought Leadership
Pragmatic Ideas & Guidance For Leaders, Innovators & Change Practitioners
This blog is intended to provide a user-friendly go-to space for Executives on all things to do with strategy, innovation and change. With a focused lens on ‘How To Make Strategy Everyone’s Business – And In A Way That Your People Can Truly Understand, Identify With & Believe In’.
The use of corporate vision as a mechanism for delivering transformational change seems to have diminished over the years. Management-by-spreadsheet and risk management seem to be the preferred tools of choice as executives increasingly default to a transactional way of working. Yet in today’s tough, volatile and ambiguous world, where marginal gains are required just to stand still, there has never been a bigger need to get your people off-of-the sidelines and onto the field to fight for the cause.
Sample Article Titles:
- Strategy To Action: The Right Target Operating Model Serves As A Bridge Between Strategy & Effective Execution
- Corporate Vision: How To Translate Strategy Into Meaningful Implementation
- Network Operating Model: How To Design, Build & Embed An Agile Operating Platform
- Digital Discovery: How To Create A Digital Experience – That Is Built For The Real World
- Next-Generation Target Operating Model Design
- Digital Transformation: The Why, What & How For Transformational Leaders
- Ten Ways To Evaluate If Your Organization Has An Innovation Mentality
- How To Generate Big, Bold, Breakthrough Ideas… That Actually Lead To Follow-through Action