Strategy Alignment Through Visual Thinking
Understanding the culture and having the tough conversations are a challenge for many organizations. Being honest about where your organization is in the marketplace and how your culture and strategy impact that standing can be difficult. The Cultural Sketch encourages an open and honest view of where you are and where you are heading toward.
The Cultural Sketch activity provides a knowledge-rich, stimulating and safe space to meaningfully explore the barriers holding the organization back, from processes to behaviors to overall culture – delivering meaningful action on your vision.
The light tone ensures no one takes the self-critique too seriously, the visualization process is often described as akin to ‘group therapy’ creating a healthy environment to separate issues from individuals.
The Cultural Sketch workshop is a highly effective activity to understand the change readiness of the organization. Throughout the workshop, our experienced facilitators often employ accelerated learning and high-performance team techniques to create an environment where serious business thinking and unrestrained possibility thinking co-exist.
The Cultural Sketch workshop is regularly used with great success to both enable and support change transition and implementation activity. It will also help you:
- Clearly understand how prepared or “ready” the organisation is for change;
- Establish a robust benchmark for an organizational transformation programme;
- Identify the areas of the organization that need to change in order to enhance the vision, values and culture;
- Identify the critical ‘human’ priorities in a change process;
- Explore the change readiness of individuals, teams and the wider business;
- Assess the cultural alignment and views to change in a merger or acquisition situation; and
- Provide robust recommendations to address the specific transformational strengths and weaknesses.
Our Transformation Products
Our transformation products are designed to mimic the dynamic and integrated way teams work in the real world. The below products provide a ‘pick-n-mix’ option that identifies individual point-of-need intervention within the context of end-to-end transformation. Click on the following links: