Performance Leadership Masterclass
Class Overview: The Performance Leadership Master-class focuses on developing leaders to role model high performance, whilst actively demonstrating moral courage and humility. Leaders are challenged to reflect on their motivational, inspirational and engagement approach in relation to performance and tasked to develop robust strategies to improve them. This initiative fully integrates with the leadership diagnostic and coaching activity. The focus is placed on increasing/raising awareness of the value of transformational leadership attributes such as role modelling, coaching, ideas generation and motivating (aka. effectively engaging with individuals and teams to deliver better performance and results). The course would also explore with the participants how to best leverage these attributes in a practical and pragmatic way in support of your vision and strategy.
Example Course Objectives (To Be Developed In Partnership With Our Clients):
- To compare and contrast the differences between performance management and performance leadership.
- To identify role models for performance leadership and ascertain the behaviors that are demonstrated.
- To critically examine individuals’ current approach to performance leadership and the impact of this.
- To improve the discretionary effort that followers will give to their leaders.
- To identify opportunities and quick wins for performance leadership.
- To encourage individuals to take responsibility for performance leadership throughout the business and demonstrate bravery.
- To encourage increased personal ownership and responsibility – and link follow-on actions back to personal development and business metrics.
- To define the key actions and behaviors required for personally embedding performance leadership.
- To develop an intuitive approach to performance leadership.
- To consider and reflect on the consequences/impact of performance leadership.
Our Transformation Products
Our transformation products are designed to mimic the dynamic and integrated way teams work in the real world. The below products provide a ‘pick-n-mix’ option that identifies individual point-of-need intervention within the context of end-to-end transformation. Click on the following links: