Video Animation of your rich strategic thinking provides a highly efficient and effective way to communicate with large audiences. The animation can be used in support of organisation-wide engagement, for example when evangelising the key value messages of a new strategy, programme or project. Animations are also useful communications tools for road shows, training and/or inductions, to name a few example communication initiatives.
The animation project will commence with a conversation to scope the requirement and flesh out the brief. This ensure’s that:
- We understand why you are sourcing an animation;
- We understand how you plan to use the animation; and
- We fully understand the outcomes that you are targeting – this includes our understanding of how and where the animation fits within your transformation mix – i.e. how it will support and enable current and future change delivery activity.
This understanding informs animation production – ensuring you get the exact animation you require.
The quality of your animation will only be as good as the quality and clarity of your thinking – as such, working collaboratively, we will immerse ourselves in the brief to understand, develop and hone your thinking so that the animation delivers fully on your targeted aspirations.
- Explain and educate: People are 50% more likely to retain information when it is delivered in both a visual and audio format.
- Save Time: People are more likely to watch a video than read a lengthy document. An animation will not only save your audience time – it will also make sure your message gets across.
- Faster: The brain processes visual images 60,000 times faster than text.
The ability to tell a compelling story is one of the keys to producing a great video animation. Click on the following link for information on corporate story / strategic narrative…
Our Transformation Products
Our transformation products are designed to mimic the dynamic and integrated way teams work in the real world. The below products provide a ‘pick-n-mix’ option that identifies individual point-of-need intervention within the context of end-to-end transformation. Click on the following links:
Delta Rich Picture
AllChange Animate: Our Solution Story…
We believe in Rich Picture Animation so much that we made our very own about what we do!