Change Strategy Workshop – Building Your Corporate Story
A strategic narrative is a story that articulates corporate vision and strategy in a very understandable, meaningful and attractive way to gain buy-in, adoption and active participation from your people.
When attempting to translate strategy into meaningful execution, people within your organization need to be able to recognize their own operational reality within the messaging they receive. They need to see a reflection of themselves in a way that makes sense and resonates personally. To achieve this, the leadership and front-line management need to land the thinking at a local level – and in a very practical, user-friendly and clear way.
Change Strategy Workshop Overview
Drawing on over ten years blue-chip commercial experience working with senior leaders and front-line management, the Change Strategy Workshop is designed to build a mandated consensus around your corporate story – and at pace. The workshops highly collaborative visualization process will enable you to collectively visualize and articulate strategic intent in a way that everyone can clearly understand, identify with and believe in.
The process of articulating your corporate story will build a cohesive leadership consensus. The corporate story will act as your north star, providing focus as well as guiding follow-on decision-making, prioritization and behavior.
The Change Strategy Workshop will:
- Enable you to kick off your strategic discussion in a highly stimulating, collaborative and inclusive way.
- Commence the process of landing your collective thinking on to the ground floor. It will bring your journey of change to life in vivid detail – connecting with your people’s heads and hearts in equal measure (both rational and emotional connection).
- Build a consensus view of what success looks like for your change agenda.
- Provide an effective change model that crystallizes the purpose and value of the journey of change, whilst leveraging the organization’s collective know-how and expertise for the enduring benefit of all.
- Provide a powerful mechanism that ensures activity is joined-up with the senior thinking front-and-centre at all times.
- Cohesive and on-message leadership team gained – with a mandated consensus understanding what success looks and feels like.
- Upfront thinking captured in a rich and meaningful way – wired to enrich strategic delivery planning from an outcome-based perspective.
- Framework thinking modelled, explored, debated and captured via the following mechanisms:
- Vision Statement – describing your Corporate Story in a plain language operational format.
- Problem Statement – articulating your current state strategic narrative.
- Opportunity Statement – articulating your future state strategic narrative.
- Strategic intent agreed with a mandate to proceed gained.
- Built To Be Used: all visualization activity from the change strategy workshop is captured and consolidated into an executive briefing document to promote and support follow-on design, planning, implementation and engagement activity. Enabling leaders to brief, onboard and include select people and teams not directly involved in the visualization activity.
Client Workshop Example
To view the below video-slideshow you can pause and fast-forward on the content. Workshop photographs are located towards the end of the slideshow.
Click on the following link for more information on strategic narrative / corporate story…
Our Transformation Products
Our transformation products are designed to mimic the dynamic and integrated way teams work in the real world. The below products provide a ‘pick-n-mix’ option that identifies individual point-of-need intervention within the context of end-to-end transformation. Click on the following links:
Delta Rich Picture