Visual Workshops & Meetings
Facilitated workshops and meetings actively using visualization techniques to inspire engagement, spark fresh thinking and promote collaboration to build consensus and generate stronger follow-through and action.
We are all hard wired to think visually:
Participation – Engagement explodes in meetings when people are listened to and acknowledged by having what they say recorded in an interactive, graphic way.
Big Picture Thinking – Groups get much smarter when they can think in big picture formats that allow for comparison, pattern finding and idea mapping.
Group Memory – Creating memorable media greatly increases group memory and follow-through, a key ingredient to achieving effective implementation.
Group Cohesion – A visual target promotes collaboration, makes problem solving easier and is highly effective at creating a cohesive single perspective and team.
Tackling Systems Level Challenges – Much of our understanding of systems and how things work together is represented through visual imagery.
The drivers for change that underline the need for visual workshops & meetings:
- People are having to work leaner and quicker
- Many teams and organizations have to work across functions, geography and cultural boundaries and cannot meet face-2-face
- There is a lot more information and it is harder for people to make sense from it
- Pressure to get results makes alignment and follow-through from meetings critically important
- Many problems are systems-level challenges that require groups to think in big picture formats over longer periods of time
- Rapid change requires the frequent upgrade of mental models of how things work
- Increasing complexity and speed of events raises impatience levels and resistance to accepting change
Click on below image for enlarged pop-up picture of example strategy workshop visual framwork & zoom-in for more detail…
Our Transformation Products
Our transformation products are designed to mimic the dynamic and integrated way teams work in the real world. The below products provide a ‘pick-n-mix’ option that identifies individual point-of-need intervention within the context of end-to-end transformation. Click on the following links:
Delta Rich Picture